6 Web-Based Tools to Simplify Your Inbound Marketing
This is our third article in our best Inbound Marketing tools series. This installment will focus on 6 web-based tools to simplify your inbound marketing and follows our first installment, 11 Free Web-Based Inbound Marketing Tools to Get You Started and the second, 10 Paid Web-Based Inbound Marketing Tools to Help You Grow.
1) Wunderlist A to-do list tool so powerful, that Microsft bought it in 2015. Wunderlist gives you the option of signing up for a free account or upgrading to their Pro account for $4.99 a month. The Pro account allows unlimited assigning and adding files of any size, which is great if you need to include an image in your lists. It also gives you unlimited subtasks and 30 backgrounds. This is a great productivity tool which can help you capture disparate information and assign tasks as required, idea for planning Inbound Marketing.
2) Klockwork is a new completely free tool that generates title and infographic suggestions for any word. This can be a really useful brainstorming tool when you are creating your own content.
3) Intercom is a customer communication tool that brings together live customer chat, marketing automation, feedback and support in one platform. The platform has four products, Acquire, Engage, Learn and Support. Each one of these starts at $49 a month, but currently you can have all four as a bundle from $61 a month. The different products enable you to have live chat with your existing and potential customers via your website, onboard new users, ask for feedback and easily offer support.
4) Hotjar is similar to SumoMe, which we have talked about in the previous two posts in this series. Hotjar allows you to use heatmaps to see where your visitors are clicking on your site, along with conversion funnels and form analysis. Hotjar also offers the option to record visitor activity to your site, so you can see not only where a visitor clicked, but the path they took to get there. Their business package starts at €89 a month. However, if you are just starting out, their Plus package may be more suitable, starting at €29 a month.
5) If your business uses Gmail, then it is worth adding Boomerang to your accounts. Boomerang allows you to write an email anytime and then schedule it to be sent at the best time for you. It also allows you to temporarily archive an email and have it put back into your inbox at a time you choose. Great for following up on tasks.
6) PicMonkey is a tool for editing photographs. Their Royale package at £3.75 a month if you pay annually, or £5 a month if you pay monthly, gives you access to their fonts and graphic overlays. Their basic package is free. As 46% of marketers say photography is critical to their current marketing, using a tool like PicMonkey is vital to get the best from your images.